We understand why homeowners balk at the idea of a service agreement. They look at it as paying extra for something they can do themselves, namely scheduling routine maintenance appointments for their heating and cooling systems. However, maintenance agreements are so much more. In addition to making sure your equipment is serviced on a regular basis, which results in a more efficient HVAC system, there are several other perks that are worth the money you will spend.
Here are six reasons why you should consider saying, “Yes!” to a maintenance agreement with Senica Air Conditioning, Inc., Inc.
- Energy efficiency. Semi-annual inspections and tune-ups are the key to getting the most from your systems energy ratings. That high SEER and AFUE look great on the box, but the only way to make sure the system performs at that level is to keep it running efficiently and take care of your ducts and other equipment components. All of this will be taken care of by your maintenance agreement.
- Save on wear and tear. Another benefit of an efficiently maintained machine is reduced wear and tear on its parts. Your maintenance agreement will keep parts working for their projected life span, and prevent unnecessary repairs and service calls.
- Save on parts. Your maintenance agreement also entitles you to a discount on parts. This savings can add up to thousands of dollars over the course of your HVAC systems’ life span.
- Save on replacement costs. Once your system is ready to be retired, your maintenance plan membership will allow you to benefit from serious savings on your HVAC replacement costs.
- Enjoy priority service. Our maintenance contract clients enjoy priority service. This can be especially comforting during the peak heating and cooling seasons when our customer service representatives are bombarded with calls. You can know your name will get to the top of the service call list.
- Preserve your warranty. Did you know your warranty hinges on observing the manufacturer’s recommendations for maintenance and service? In most cases, they want the work done by a licensed HVAC technician.
Contact Senica Air Conditioning, Inc., Inc. to learn how a maintenance agreement will benefit your Hillsborough home.